Thursday, June 21, 2012

Austin Baby Shower

Mom, Babs, and Barbara threw me a fabulous baby shower when I was in Austin. It really made having a baby start to feel so real. Holding up the little clothes and just imagining that in a few months, there will be a baby wearing those clothes.

And the other reason the shower was so wonderful is because I got to see so many old friends. It was like a family/friend reunion. Thanks to everyone who came. I was definitely showered!


The mamas, the cake, and the flower.

Shower hostesses Barbara, Babs, and Mom.

The cake and flowers stole the show.

Anna and Lily with our baby bumps!

My Waldorf girls. Love these ladies.

So many amazing gifts.

Gotta have the Peepee Teepee when having a boy.

Fabrics that Connie is using to make a quilt.

I love this shot. You can't help but make these faces when looking at cute baby stuff.

Belly feeling time with Mom and Alexandra.

And the amazing part is I was able to fit almost everything into my extra suitcase. I felt so loved at the shower and am definitely more prepared for Miles's arrival now.

1 comment:

Millie Lockwood said...

What a great visit! Love you Daughtie!!