Friday, January 14, 2011

Sundance!

Next week starts the Sundance Film Festival. This year, my Mom is flying out for film watching and star searching...oh yeah, and to see me.

Purchasing tickets to Sundance films can be a challenge. As a local, you enter into a drawing in the fall. This drawing is just to be able to have a spot in line to purchase tickets. It is basically a lottery for a spot in line. I didn't get a great time slot this year. I was toward the end, so most of my first-choice movies were sold out. I still was able to get tickets to some good shows. Below is the list of films we will be seeing. We may try to catch a few more if we can get last-minute wait list tickets.  

Waiting in line to purchase tickets.

Where the magic happens...the ticket booths!

1 comment:

Mandi and Michael Chappell said...

I'm so jealous, I want to go so badly and told myself I would come do while you two were out there. Maybe we'll have to take a family ski trip next year to see you. And by ski trip I mean Michael can go skiing and me & the babe can star search look cute in puffy snow suits.