Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another Visitor

We had a nice visit from Jan (Grant's Mom). This was her first trip out to the wild west and she fell in love with the mountains and beautiful spring weather. Not to mention that her hosts showed her a good time! We toured the city hitting all the great spots.

Sadly, Grant had to work most of the visit, but he was able to escape a for a few outings. Below are some photos from the trip.

At Red Butte garden.

Anna and Jan enjoying the day.

I think I might try to paint this one.

Anna and Jan planning our future gardens. I would like mine to look like this. Now I just need to hire a landscaper.

At our Mother's Day dinner.

"Music and the Spoken Word" with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Visiting Park City.


Salt Lake Bees game.

Who wants to come visit us next?

No comments: