Saturday, May 19, 2012

Get Stuff Done May Continues

Today was a big day for "Get Stuff Done May." We wanted to tackle the garage this weekend. I thought it would take use two days, but we powered through and got it done. The main goal was to clean and clear out extra junk.

Before Miles arrives, I need to be able to park my car in the garage again. And on top of that, I need to be able to easily get to the back seat to put in the car seat. So it was a puzzle trying to figure out how to rearrange our stuff to open up some space.

And I think we achieved our goal! What do you think? (Note: I am a little embarrassed to show you the before pictures, but I guess none of us are perfect.)

BEFORE: Major junk everywhere.
AFTER: No more junk. And I will be able to easily get to the back seat of my car!

BEFORE: Junk describes this picture too.
AFTER: Clear open space.
AFTER: Still have some organizing to do on the work bench, but the hard stuff is done.
Our reward was TCBY and a nap.

No comments: