Saturday, April 18, 2009

An Anna Escape

Well, once again, we have fallen behind on our blogging. Work is, as always, the culprit. Glad we have jobs that pay the bills, but sometimes they get in the way of more important things like keeping our family and friends up to date with our uber-exciting life!

Last weekend, I jetted away for a fun Mom weekend and a friend's wedding. It was just what the doctor ordered (well, Grant didn't really order it, he was actually jealous he wasn't able to come).

So in Anna fashion, here is the trip told in pictures. I was greeted with wine and a great spring lunch on the porch. Does my Mom know me or what?

Then it was margaritas by the lake after a long day of shopping.

I got to visit my sweet Kathy over an amazing sushi dinner.

Oh the Texas bluebonnets. Get me every time.

Ani was back in the sates from Sweden. YEA! It was so nice to reconnect.

A winery in the Texas Hill Country.

Is she happy about the wine or seeing her daughter? Probably the combination.

Rose's wedding and our high school reunion. I graduated one of nine and there were six of us at the wedding. Quite remarkable.

Waldorf high school friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend. You deserved it.
Love, Dad/Ali