Saturday, March 7, 2009

Utah Jazz game!


We went to our first Jazz game last night. Anna's boss hooked us up with two tickets (8th row!!) for last night's game vs. the Denver Nuggets. Needless to say it was completely awesome! The first half was pretty rough, but the Jazz ended up winning a close game...

Here are some pics and videos:


the view from our seats



the Jazz warming up (former Razorback Ronnie Brewer, and also Mehmet Okur)



Coach Jerry Sloan



Here's Ronnie Brewer coming out after halftime (I missed it on the video but he definitely gave me a high five). We tried to yell woo pig sooie later when he went back in after the game, but I don't think he heard us.





Deron Williams coming out after halftime.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!!! Michael would have loved to those awesome seats!!
Jennifer

Areta said...

Those are some AMAZING seat! I am pretty jealous!

Anonymous said...

It looked like you could have gotten hurt bad in this video but obviously you didn't THIS TIME. Just remember that in the future you'll be making a living with your hands and you don't want anything to happen to them.
However, it did look like a lot of fun though.
I am glad you guys still have a little time to go to games and have fun.

Love, Dad/Ali