Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

After a record cold Winter, Little Rock finally delivered on some perfect Spring weather this Easter weekend. We spent most of the weekend outside. Lucky Miles had multiple visits from the Easter Bunny. This Easter was so much fun because Miles really grasped the concept of hiding and finding eggs. I think I have hidden eggs about 30 times already. 

He doesn't want to sit still for one second. 

Nana and Papa and all the grandkids.

Nana always has the sweet treats.

Easter bags from Nana and Papa.



Time for the toddler egg hunt

Getting a low down on how this egg hunt thing works.

They both seemed to catch on fast.

Yep, he figured it out.



Great shot for the Ophthalmologist!

My favorite Miles picture!

Easter morning.

Mimi's Easter basket was full of bird themed goodies.

Being goofy on the floor.



Helping with some yard work.


Easter visit from Ameh and Amo.


Church hugs with Mimi.

Babs came to visit Millie for Easter. We snuck in some visiting as well.

Brunch with the Routons and Moseleys. And we got to meet sweet Emma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a blessed Easter. I'm so glad I'm here!! Love, Mom/Mil/Mimi