Saturday, November 7, 2009

Home Improvement Project Under $40!

This past work week was quite awful long for both of us. It was so crazy that by the time Friday night rolled around, we were in bed and asleep by 9 p.m. The good part about that was that we woke up refreshed this morning ready to tackle a home improvement project.

We have a beautiful fireplace area in our living room, but it gets lost in the sea of beige paint. So we picked out a nice latte color paint and went at it. Or I should say Grant went at it. I was the sous painter and make sure the tools were ready and the painter was fed! I think we both did a good job.








A home improvement project under $40 and half a day is just the type I like.

4 comments:

Sarah Hudson said...

I love it! Great color.

Leighanne said...

How pretty! I love the color! I think that's the color we painted the Maumelle house to sell it :)

Al said...

You guys did a great job! I'm so glad you make it go all the way up the wall--very dramatic. Good job!

Jennifer Shook said...

Love it!!