Who knew that SLC was cool enough to have a drive in movie theater? Grant made the discovery a few days ago. After a really long shift at Ann Taylor, Grant surprised me with a home cooked dinner and a trip to the drive in movies. We saw the new Batman movie. Somehow watching the movie in our own car made it really exciting. We brought our own candy and drinks and had a wonderful time.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This sounds so cooool, but why is the car in front of you parked backwards. I wonder what they were watching! Obviousley not the batman.
I thinks You guys were meant for each other because each is trying to make sure the other is taken care of. That is wonderful.
Love you both & miss you guys a lot.
Dad
WOW! I haven't been to the drive in since before I met your Mom. I remember it as a fun if hot place!
Post a Comment