skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The End is Near
Well, the end of our time off is quickly approaching. Grant starts residency on Tuesday with a grueling rotation. We have no regrets because we have been living it up the last few weeks. These pictures are from a recent mountain bike trip just south of SLC. Sorry about the first one; we hung the camera from a sign post to get both of us...and only Grant made it into the shot. We have filled our days with sleeping in, sightseeing, house projects, and definitely taken advantage of the amazing weather. Just this week alone we've been biking, hiking, running, swimming, and Grant even tried to play soccer once (he almost died).
I have been interviewing for jobs, and in the mean time just picked up a part time job at Ann Taylor. It will be something to keep me busy while Grant is off saving lives. I have some other great job prospects...more to come on that soon.
We are definitely sad that our unemployed (but fun-filled) free time has come to an end. The next year will probably be rough, but the sooner it starts the sooner it will end.

1 comment:
All good things must end!
Actually, you guys make me all nostalgic about when I was just out of college, totally broke, with a $500 car repair needed, and "fun" was window shopping knowing we couldn't buy anything.
From what I can see, you two are livin' large!
Hang tough through Grant's internship!
Post a Comment