Thursday, March 13, 2008

Getting warmer...



So we looked at more places today (houses in the morning, condos in the afternoon). Some of the places had rooms that I loved (see first picture of the awesome room full of toy trucks). Some of the places had rooms that Anna really loved (see second picture of the only closet in Utah that can simultaneously hold all of Anna's shoes). And finally, one of the places even had this beautiful view of Mt. Olympus from a private deck off of the master bedroom. We have narrowed down the long list of places we've seen to 8 or 9 finalists that we're going to see again tomorrow. Then we'll see what happens from there...


On an unrelated note, we had some free time today so we went up to the Moran Eye Center (where I'll be spending the next few years). This photo is the view of the valley from the top floor of the Eye Center. Usually you can see pretty mountains on the far side of the valley, but the clouds were in the way today.

4 comments:

Ali Bubba said...

ozfaozI guess if you want to make an offer on a house or a condo, you'd have to decide today. I sort of like the red room with a bunch of trucks too. I don't think I have ever actually spent any time in SLC but your pictures look beautiful.
How is your hotel by the way?

Grant said...

Our hotel is about what you would expect for $30/night. It's not great, but it gets the job done. I'm glad we found a good deal, but you definitely get what you pay for!

The plan for today--if everything goes well--is to make an offer this afternoon on one or two of the places

Ali Bubba said...

I would not make two offers at the same time becuase if both accept your offers, you'd have to either buy both or will loose your earnest money.(just a thought!)

Anonymous said...

Good luck today! I LOVE the view of Mt. Olympus!!