Saturday, October 22, 2016

Ani Visit

I have been friends with Ani for over 26 years. But we have not had time to hangout as mothers. And boy was it amazing to sit and watch our kids interact. And as an added bonus, Ani's Mom, Betsy, was able to come along. Betsy stayed with Millie and also got to catch up on life as grandmothers. 

Ani's trip to Little Rock was fabulous. We kept it low key since we had lots of nap/baby/kid limitations. This gave us time to really catch up and relax into real life during this crazy phase of life. We did squeeze in a few fun activities and some yummy food! 

We took the trolley ride downtown and visited the Big Dam Bridge. 

 
 
 
 
If you can't tell from the pictures, Willa is such a calm and relaxed baby. I'm sure that has to do with her calm mama. She is just very observant and goes with the flow. I think Ani needs to have a million more Willas!

 
 
Grant cooked a huge Persian feast for our last night together. It was cooked to perfection. 

 
 

No comments: