Monday, September 9, 2013

11 month musings

Miles wakes up with a full to do list. He has been very busy working on putting things inside other things and taking them back out. He gets a very serious face when "working" on this task. Right now the tupperware drawer is his favorite place to work. At least it allows me a few minutes to wash dishes while he is entertained. I remember when I could just leave him on the couch and he couldn't even move. Those days are definitely behind us now.


I interrupted an important tupperware meeting.


Story hour with Reed.

And he found the toilet paper!


Breakfast with Anna.


A drawer and a trashcan! This kitchen is a baby play land.

Park visit with Sami.

Cousins and cousins.

I get my workout and run errands all in one. I love living in a neighborhood where I can walk to the grocery store.

Free entertainment in PetCo.

Hard to see, but he is doing some downward dog yoga in his crib.

Playing in the rain.
Miles is pulling up and cruising now. And his favorite game is chasing Bill. He says, "Da" for Bill and starts looking for him. I think Bill likes the attention.

No comments: