Ok Miles, today we finished the last project we wanted to get done before you arrived. We are officially ready now.
The house is clean, we are rested, we had a movie date night last night...basically, we want you to arrive!
I have three days left until my due date. I am still feeling alright, just ready to meet our son.
After sleeping in (something we know won't happen for a while) we finished clearing out the garage so I can park in there again. Mostly this is so my car isn't too hot or cold for the baby. Plus, I don't have to shovel snow off my car in the winter!
We rented a truck and loaded it up with wood and junk from the garage. Then it was off to the SLC landfill. What a strange experience. You pay $10 and then just dump all your crap in a pit. We are pretty sure by the type of people that were there, that some dead bodies might have been thrown in along with old couches and roof shingles. It was actually kind of fun to chunk things into the pit.
We got back home and pulled my car into its new spot!
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment