We took a spring trip to Little Rock this month. It was so nice to visit without an entire year having gone by since our last trip. We packed light and didn't bring our camera. So, here are all the pictures I took on my phone.
 |
| Grant and Jennifer toasting Jennifer passing her boards! She is now an APN (advance practice nurse). |
 |
| We worked some of the time we were there. But at least the weather was nice and we could read outside! |
 |
| Evening with the parents, aunts and uncles! |
 |
| Mahvash and Jim made a Persian feast for us! |
 |
| Papa and his boys at the new food truck location. |
The next time I am in Little Rock, I will be 7 months pregnant. I'm sure I will really enjoy the southern heat then :)
No comments:
Post a Comment