
I have never been able to ski moguls. They always seem to get the better of me. Today, we started out with some moguls, and in the middle of the run, I completely froze up. I just got scared and literally couldn't move. I eventually had to take my skis off and ended up sliding on my butt all the way down the mountain. Imagine how much fun that was for Grant to watch. Let's just say it was quite embarrassing, especially since right after I got down, two little kids came flying down the run making it look like a walk in the park. Those little kindergartners have no fear of hurting their bodies!
Grant was there to give me a hug and encouraged me to try again. So I did, and I conquered them! I wasn't very pretty, but I made it down the mountain on my skis! It was a successful day in Anna's book! Now I have the rest of the season to make it look good.
At least I didn't do this...
2 comments:
I wasn't able to watch the video (probably because I'm on the VA computer). But the picture of moguls looks really scary! Good for you conquering it!
oh god i hate moguls too. i don't think i'll ever conquer them on my snowboard tho...and i'm alright with that. proud of you tho! was grant flyin down too?
Post a Comment