Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another Tripoley Night

Our monthly Tripoley group got together at Matt and Shireen's house for our August game night. We ate and played out in the Taintor's backyard. They have spent countless hours on their amazing veggie/flower/herb garden. If the end of the world arrives anytime soon, we are headed over to the Taintors. Not only do they grow their own veggies, but they raise chickens and brew their own beer. Definitely the place to be.

Matt and Shireen cooked an authentic Alaskan meal. What a treat. Sorry if the pictures below make those in Texas and Arkansas jealous. It has been quite mild weather out here.

Taintor's, Morshedi's, Chen's, and Halls!



Annie and Anna



The Tripoley man table.



The chickens! They just started laying eggs this past week.



Shireen's crazy sunflower! Amazing! It looks like a showerhead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The chicken hut reminds me of our chicken coop when I was a kid. I had to clean it up whenever I was bad as a sort of punishment. Cleaning after one rooster and 17 hens was not an easy task. I sure felt sorry for the rooster.

Any way, I am glad you guys are having fun and life is going a bit easier now.

Love you guys,
Dad/Ali

katwoer said...

You are outside?! In August?! By choice?! I don't plan on going outside again until late October. :)